Affiliations of Jenny Rose Carey
- Director of Meadowbrook Farm (MBF), Senior Director of the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society (PHS), Board member of Andalusia, Former Board member at Awbury Arboretum, previous Chair of Winterthur Garden and Landscape Society (WGLS), Previous Director of the Ambler Arborteum of Temple University, Former Chair of the Garden History and Design Committee of the Garden Club of America, Chaired various Philadelphia Flower Show Committees, Garden Club of America Judge, Former head of the PTA Springside School, Current Board of Visitor’s member for Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford, Current Parents Association member Drexel University.
- Former teacher of horticulture at the Barnes Foundation and adjunct professor at Temple University.
- Incredibly good brand and reputation as a horticulturist and speaker in Philadelphia and surrounding areas. Well known Nationally as well.
- Locally: Directly involved as member of a number of horticultural organizations, including the PHS, Garden Club of Philadelphia, Founder and former President of local chapter of Women’s National Farm & Garden Society, member and supporter of many Greater Philadelphia Gardens (GPG) members (where she was also on the Board and Executive Committee while at Temple Ambler): Ambler Arboretum, Barnes Foundation, Awbury Arboretum, Bartrams Garden, Bowman’s Hill Wildflower Preserve, Chanticleer, Jenkins Arboretum, Longwood Gardens, Morris Arboretum, PHS Meadowbrook, the Philadelphia Zoo, Scott Arboretum, and National Land’s Trust (Stoneleigh).
- Member of the following local plant societies: Delaware Valley Daffodil Society, Herb Society…
- National and International: Member of the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Smithsonian Life member of the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS), Chelsea Physic Garden…
- Close ties with many local and National Garden Clubs, horticultural organizations and garden centers, where she has spoken over the years.
- Close ties with the Smithsonian.